ABRSM Piano Grade 1 Sight-Reading Book
SPECIMEN SIGHT-READING TESTS
Piano Music Book
This benchmark publication sets the standard of sight-reading ability tested in the Associated Board's piano examinations. It contains valuable practice material for candidates preparing for the ABRSM Grade 1 piano exam.
- specimen tests for the new sight-reading requirements from 2009
- written in attractive and approachable styles
- representative of the technical level expected in the exam
ABRSM is the world's leading provider of graded music exams and assessments. Each year over 600,000 candidates take their exams in more than 90 countries around the world.
*** FREE BOOKMARK WITH THIS ITEM ***
We are very pleased to include a FREE Piano Clef Key Signature bookmark which features the sharp keys on one side and the flat keys on the other side, with both major and relative minor keys shown.
- Quality 350gsm silk card, printed both sides, 210mm x 55mm
- Ideal for both teachers and anyone learning the piano
- Invaluable aid to learning the different key signatures